Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

lincolnshire cdstvs wanted

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

were a couple looking for a localish cdtv to join us for some kinky fun blindfolded bondage dressing and role play 3some fun and more.

RE:lincolnshire cdstvs wanted

Hi,

would be really interested in meeting up have sent you a few piccies hope ypu like them, I live in Grimsby so travel is no problem, I am clean and genuine if you're interested let me know.

Julie. x

RE:RE:lincolnshire cdstvs wanted

hi love your pics would love to see more ..

come pic me up i,m in boston i cant wait xxx

cross-dresser 4 doggin fun x

cross-dresser wonting a doggin session 8inch waiting for tv cd couples xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

RE:RE:RE:lincolnshire cdstvs wanted

i,m still up for dogging with you guys meet me soon i,m out in witham park 2 nite looking for a gang bang lol ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

sexy emmastockings

ur lush get me in you soon babe x i,m doggin you babe soonx find a way 2 let me noximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

emmastockings i can get to sleaford meet soon babe x

message me with details if you want to meet x

hi

dirty little sissy slut needs to be used and abused... in and around Boston

Anyone fancy one to one with a young lad from York xx

Interested cd

Hi guys im just a short drive from you would like to chat see where it goes hope to find you online in the chat rooms soon

RE:RE:RE:lincolnshire cdstvs wanted

i,m yours 2 play with any time x call me email ring soon ximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

mmmmmm did it happen? x

mainly to cd4life but if anyone else wants to?

mainly to cd4life but if anyone else wants to? this friday night to fuck my sissy ass? meet infront of boston fc at about 10pm on friday night x

RE:mainly to cd4life but if anyone else wants to?

i,l be there at 10pm see you then x

love the pic.s leets meet up ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

dogging a17 heckington lincs ng34 9jq

i,l be there at 11pm all nite pvc cock n frock pink wig transit van img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"
a17 heckington sat nav ng34 9jq toilet parking areaimg src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

hi

i m available reply me for a date.

ruby

kool im bi married looking for some sexy fun plz get intouch ....love to wear pantys and bras

RE:dogging a17 heckington lincs ng34 9jq sarasexycd

i,l be there at 11pm all nite pvc cock n frock pink wig transit van a17 heckington sat nav ng34 9jq toilet parking area
on my way there now see you soon sarahsexycd xxx

fuck my ass

i need a
big hard
cock or
more to
fuck my
sissy ass
this friday
night 25th
i want
you to