Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

SQUIRTER OLDER LADY LOVES KINKY SEX - fisting especially

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Do you like a squirter - like to get soaked as you try to drink me up and i gush all over your face? Looking for men and bi women to abuse my holes - fist me - spank me - fill me with toys or anything to hand ..... must be over 40 with pics headed but very kinky - sex welcome for public spanking etc

RE:SQUIRTER OLDER LADY LOVES KINKY SEX - fisting especially

Hi l would love to fist you and make you squirt at the same time and hope to have my face fully wet with your juice...just love it

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

I love a squirter

I really enjoy my face geeting soaked: I enjoy fingering; licking and fisting: I am into all sex games and to give my partner the time and feelings that are right in her mind! Or indeed(poor grammar)his mind: I am a dirty fucker and love all sticky wet sex!img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Love oral and would love to be squirted over as I eat your cunt. Love to fill up your holes and explore your arse.

Do you like a squirter - like to get soaked as you try to drink me up and i gush all over your face? Looking for men and bi women to abuse my holes - fist me - spank me - fill me with toys or anything to hand ..... must be over 40 with pics headed but very kinky

Hi

You sound just like my kind of girl!

Please get in touch - need you to squirt on me!

xxxxxx Roger

I could squirt for england lolimg src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

BETTER THAN ALL THE REST!

If you have not experienced a wet willing wench gush in your face believe me...... you aint lived to feel them writhing in ecstasty as they tense to let go is sooooo satisfying speaking of a job well done.

Fisting? much the same but its not everyones thing those that ask for it have to be special uninhibeted and wanton but its sooooo erotic especially if it makes them spurt again a lady in this league is something else to be savoured and treasured so very special and erotic what fun imaginative inventive people can have.

RE:RE:SQUIRTER OLDER LADY LOVES KINKY SEX - fisting especially

Think I could join the England team too lol

RE:RE:SQUIRTER OLDER LADY LOVES KINKY SEX - fisting especially

Lucky me has a lady who does all that. Squirts like it is going out of fashion, great feeling having it gush all over my face when I am licking her out....She is a repeat squirter too what more can you ask for.

i have 2 hands aned feet
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Fisting

Fisting is something I've wanted to do for years, but not had the right girl. If anyone is willing, please let me know.

Love it. Want to abuse your holes and get covered in your fluids.

Squirter older lady fisting

They have to want it BADLY and the matures often do, when they do they make no bones about what they crave, and they are usually already gushing.

The feeling as your fingers 1234 prepare the way as she spreads and relaxes only to tense and gasp as your full fist enters her and she feels the fullness as you savour the tightness wetness and body heat of a rampantly sexual woman threshing and writhing with lust..... that Woman is very very special.

Fisting Fun

I want 2 stretch ur pussy as im fisting u whilst tongueing ur asshole..pm me 4 contact details guys,all the best