Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

jackie40cpl's Quick Swing

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 22.11.2010, 23.11.2010, 24.11.2010, 25.11.2010, 26.11.2010, I am at home during the day. I want to get involved in BDSM. I come from Wokingham so would like to be involved with people in and around the area.

Hi

Are you looking to be the top or bottom?

RE:jackie40cpl's Quick Swing

Huni I am up for it...i dont like talking too much...just let me know when u wanna meet me and i ll show u how an adventure end up to a lifes experience.... xxxx chris

would luv to attend on fri please send more details mick

great profile

anytime you're free! x

mmm yes

would love to meet,fri best for me.or today.

Hi Jackie I'm very interested and can be around Wokingham this week. contact me

hello

we couple live near you cant acom we into having fun sex during da if you want to meet

local genuine and love to play any day of this week, hope to hear from u soon.

love to attend can be a very strict master if dom required

Hi Jackie,

I'm also very,very interested and I'm around the Wokingham area this week though Thursday would be a better day for me. Please feel free to contact me. Take care

Would like to attend on Friday need more information details if possible

Hi Jackie,

I would be very interested of attending on Friday and need more information details if possible looking forward hearing from you very soon on the subject above.

Best Regards
Errol

hey all, looking for a partner for fun n frolics n party attending

I am looking for a partner to have fun n attend parties with me, I am new to this and dont mind an experienced women to show me the ropes n break me into this scene. I will try any thing once, you only live once! Look forward to hearing from you. xx

Proposed meet

In from Spain ...Would love to attend if you can contact me with details xx

Your Event

What an exciting profile,wow the pictures and the body,hope to make it Thursday or Friday, please send me on all the details awaiting your reply. Ben

RE:RE:jackie40cpl's Quick Swing

What a profile,wow the pictures and the body, hope to make it on Thursday or Friday work getting in the way, please send me on all the details to get me there. Ben

I can make thursday any time just let me know when and where

RE:hello get in touch

Hi Jackie I'm very very interested in meeting up with you, I'm in and around the Wokingham are this week and next week...Tomorrow (Thurs)is good for me. Please let me know....Take care

Adrian x

hi send me where and when you want me to attend any time to suit you xximg src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

hi..u can we chat if u are freeimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hi free to meet and local!

Hi loved your profile and sure we can get along. I love to be watched so more than happy for your hubby to do this. I adore please a woman while her hubby watches. I am happy to photographed etc if you like that sort of thing as well.
Jack

xxx

RE:cpl's Quick Swing

Let me now when and I'll be 4u,