Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Swingers BarRestaurant - Daytime?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Okay I know one probably doesn't exist but does anyone else think on a lazy afternoon, this time of year, with not much happening - wouldn't it be good to just pop to a bar during lunchtimeafternoon, for a no pressure mingle?

If anyone does know of such a bar , please let us know

RE:Swingers BarRestaurant - Daytime?

ohh how i wish i did, if you hear of 1 i´d for 1 would be interested. let me know how your quest goes. luv the bull X

RE:RE:Swingers BarRestaurant - Daytime?

Clubs are great but don't really get going until 2am - 5am, lets face it most swingers are 35 - 60 and horny during the daytime too [probably more so than at 4 in the morning] so can never understand why nothing seems available - barrestaurantclub wise during the day - satsun lunchtime, afternoon, evenings? then again perhaps we are just old, lol

And maybe a little hopeful :}

Still, if anyone knows of such a bar, please let us know

RE:RE:RE:Swingers BarRestaurant - Daytime?

hi there,
We will be in bar next few weeks in benalmadena we we're thinking of hosting meet and mingle evenings but if you think and afternoon event would work i'm sure we can for these events as we we're only planning on evenings anyway

Let us know what you think
Adrian

RE:RE:RE:RE:Swingers BarRestaurant - Daytime?

We were just thinking - on a Sunday afternoon, with not much going on [especially this time of year] if a bar existed, where swingers could just drop in casually for a chatdrink. Apparently there was a bar in Marbella - Teazers? but I think it's closed down?

The meet and mingle idea sounds good, it's difficult to gauge how popular an afternoonevening would be, compared to an eveningnight or a late night? perhaps it's just us? wishing somewhere was available daytime and in reality there isn't a great demand?. Having said that, it might just take off - who knows? Must be several swingers with not much happening on a Sunday afternoon - after all, it's too cold to hit the nudey beaches right now and it wouldn't involve staying up until 6am and feeling wrecked the next day

RE:RE:RE:RE:Swingers BarRestaurant - Daytime?

there is such a place in walsall west midlands retro bar midland rd

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Swingers BarRestaurant - Daytime?

Thanks Penfoldo, although we were hoping for somewhere a little closer to home - Marbella area but Malaga to Seviila would be of interest

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Swingers BarRestaurant - Daytime?

we're more than happy to open it up and give it a go will get in touch with details as soon as everything is finalized and we have the keys hey lets see how it goes worst case we make a few friends.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Swingers BarRestaurant - Daytime?

It's true, what's the worst that can happen? lol

Please let us know any updates

Would certainly be interestd if you included single guys

What else is there to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon. Could be very enjoyable.

barrestaurant

The most sunday's we go to a bar in torreblanca for a chat and a drink.

Does anyone fancy meeting up maybe on Sunday?

Could be a fun afternoon

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Swingers BarRestaurant - Daytime?

Looking to meet for some fun..any interested out there..

RE:barrestaurant

The most sunday's we go to a bar for a chat and a drink.

within our range - will contact you privately

RE:RE:barrestaurant

Look forward to hearing from you xx

RE: Swingers BarRestaurant - Daytime?

would love to meet up weekdays as well as weekends x

New Years Eve.

We are at Aquilas for 2 nights, at the Don Miguel,is there a decent restraunt nearby, where we can see the new year in !

RE: New Years Eve.

We are looking for some for New Years Eve any interested out there. have a great New Year.

RE:RE: New Years Eve.

i´m always interested in meeting new people, for wild, horny, sex
so plese get in contact, really like this idea a daytime bar were all us like minded horny people could meet for a drink and a chat on these miserble winter days.
hope to hear more from all of you soon.
x

New years Eve.

Event Cancelled.

RE:New years Eve.

was it something i said

RE:RE:New years Eve.

Don't worry about it bull. that was only the New Years eve event. don't take things so personally.

message from Sally

I look at other pictures on the site, i hardly think ours can be classed as naughty, if it does offend you Sally then please remove it.

RE:message from Sally

Hi

Any photos that contain nudity have been reviewed and classed as bad or naughty.

Any photos that show as clothed or facial photos will be passed as normal.

These are rules put into place by the site and as a member of staff, we follow them.

It's not personally directed towards any members and we did advise members several months ago about all photos being re-classified.

The internet is getting tight on adult material and to make sure we fall within the guidelines set out we have had to re-classified images to make sure we comply.

If member's feel that their photos have been re-classified incorrectly you can contact us at the helpdesk to discuss the photos in question for us to re-review.

Again if we feel that the review is correct, we are happy to explain the reasons why your photos have been classified as normal, naughty or bad.

Happy Swinging

Sally (Admin)