Home > Forums > (UK) West Midlands (Instant Action)

cpls for cpls and single males

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

f 22 m 36 looking for cpls and single males . and single females .
we have been playing for about a year now and want to meet some nice ppl for regular meets .
si single males and single females who want to try mmf & mff please get in touch .
looking to me cpls aswell and have some interesting encounters .
please only genuine ppl mail us as there are alot of ppl out there who just waste time .
thanks daz and kate

RE:cpls for cpls and single males

hi, how are u?
just seen your add and are you still looking for meet. I have been away from here for a few years but back and there has been loads of changes. lol. I am from walsall and have had successful meets for mmf on this site. if you have any q's please get in touch
xx

19yo looking for discreet fun, if your interested contact me, picture on request...

hey

i wanna bring me m8 to sumthin like this lmao get in touch 4 a gd laugh.....in a bit

just lookin 4 fun

west midland lads lookin 4 fun get in touch......females that is lolimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Just joined tonight and finding my way around but would love to hear from you.

bramcote nuneaton tonite

looking for sum fun what better way to do it than with a soldier 8pm most nights little lane before b.

hi guys fancy a meet tonite bramcote nuneaton by golf course

hi

hi we recently revived a private message off u and we replied but hav not had a reply from u. we are v interested and would v.much like 2 get in contact with u and arrange. so if u could inbox us a message that would be great.

hi,,will be based in wolverhampton...coming ths wed
me-40 male, medium build indian looking for fun

I`d be interested in mff action. Please contact me if interested.

img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"