Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

DOGGING IN CENTRAL SCOTLAND

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

ANYBODY OUT THERE???? EVERYWHERE WE GO THERE ARE ONLY EVER SINGLE GUYS.. BORING. ANY CPLS INTO DOGGING IN CENTRAL SCOTLAND. WE ARE OUT AND ABOUT MOST WEEKENDS AT NIGHT.
WE ARE FED UP THOUGH DOING ALL THE SHOWING.
ANY CPLS OUT THERE???? img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Re: DOGGING IN CENTRAL SCOTLAND

Hi I am single but would love to go dogging with you. I live close to falkirk and can be ready in a short time.

hi there not too far from you , live in "whats it called" single but can have a female join me letme know what you think
ed

single who would love to watch.name a time and place and I'll be there

Have heard there is an industrial estate in Cowdenbeath that gets used, lunchtimes and evenings.....

Hi there. We are interested in dogging with other couple. Send us a message back so we can make arrangements. K n T xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

Hello folks I'm in Edinburgh would love to meet up with you all message me with details please also happy to meet up in Edin area lets party !!

single guy who lives close by.would love nothin more than watching horny couple near loch leven

Interested in joining a central scotland dogging scene

Please advise where and when or where I can find out - willing to participate in any way

Are there any definate plans if so can you let me

i am dying to to get into this but so far never had the bottle, any couples or single woman out there up for a meet anywere in scotland let me know, i stay over in hotels all the time so lets get it on.img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

I am male, bi. Would love to go dogging with you . Live in stirling

DOGGING IN CENTRAL SCOTLAND

I am in the LOTHIANS would love to participate in dogging. Anything considered .. let me know when are where.

Meggan

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Live near Falkirk, never had the bottle to go dogging.

Can anyone help?

Hi we are a couple very new to the dogging scene, up for almost anything but like most have noticed there is a lack of couples and its mainly only observed by single males....

nothing against all you single blokes out there but why not try bringing along a chick to join in....

love to meet up with couples into dogging and watch and swap xxx

would like to go dogging with other couple

Hi

I would love to get involved in the scene but am also a bit of a novice, email me and we can work something out,

J

hi i work in scotland from newcastle is thear any action in balloch sun,thu img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" thanks

hi meggan,
we are a couple in Edinburgh, and are looking for a girl for some fun times. We are 26 and 25 Australians. Both fit ... and horny. Love to hear back from you.....
email is
talk soon
xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hi meggan please contact me as i can't send you an email for some reason your just what im looking for

Hi there we are a couple in our late 20's, very new to the outdoor scene and never swapped, we were out at crammond last week an got very turned on cos we thought people were watching, we'd love to do it again maybe with a couple for some fun in the cars side by side or something, we're both from dunfermline.

RE:Re: DOGGING IN CENTRAL SCOTLAND

would u be interested in playing in Invrness?? if so let me knw inverboy0xx

nuaghty fun, girls and guys

Fife Perth & Kinross anyone?

Perth

Taking a girl from the gym up Kinnoull hill tonight, she is a game girl, not sure if she will allow folk to join in but she isnt shy so her bra will be off and she will be enjoying action from me

anyone heading up around, 8 9pm