Home > Forums > Soft Swap (Fetishes and Other)

Black males voyeur seeks erotic soft swing experiences

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hello people, are you a kinky female or couple. Are you eager to get into swinging or fetish fun but only want to dip your toe in for now. If so then I'm your man.

I was a hard core swinger and occasional Dom for years so I have a lot of experience with regard to meeting people, putting them at ease and respecting their boundaries.

For me sensual teasing is a major turn on. If it is for you too and you think you would enjoy a non penetrative soft swing session feel free to get in touch.

I'm into massage, self andor mutual masturbation, photography, movie-making, role-play, cuckold roleplay, seduction, kissing, soapy showers, spanking, face-sitting, queening, watching women dress up and all kinds of delicious activity.

If any of the above turn you on too it would be great to hear from you ;-)

RE:Black males voyeur seeks erotic soft swing experiences

WOW, that looks so sexy, I have had sex with two black students in the past but hubby did not get to watch,
it would be wonderful to have you in our bedroom even if you were watching us, but even better touching and joining in the fun.

RE:RE:Black males voyeur seeks erotic soft swing experiences

Yes, it does indeed sound very interesting and erotic.

Drusilla XXXXXXxx

RE:Black males voyeur seeks erotic soft swing experiences

Really sorry for the slow reply. I had completely forgotten about this site as I speand most of my adult time on another site. You sound like a very interesting couple and it would be great to hear from you again.

Danny

RE:RE:RE:Black males voyeur seeks erotic soft swing experiences

Really sorry about the slow reply. I had completely forgotten about my account. it would be great to hear from you and see what kind of erotic imaginative voyeuristic encounter we could indulge in together.

Danny ;-)

RE:RE:RE:RE:Black males voyeur seeks erotic soft swing experiences

my wife would certainly like to play with a big black cock... she just too shy at the moment ;-)