Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

CDTV Looking For Daytime Fun with Guys, Girls, Couples & other CDsTVs

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi, I'm Sue a sexy, mature, BBW CDTV looking to meet with guys, girls, couples and other cdstvs for some Daytime Fun together, I can travel or accom. from about 9am most weekdays. I'm always horny and dress sexy in stockings, 8 strap suspenders, pantys or thong, bra, see through tops, tiny mini skirts, High Heels, blonde wig a brite red Lippy and i'm into most things especially O & A So if your free during the daytime and like me, your clean and discreet get in contact. Sue x

Hello

Hello, im a young TV in Guildford, Would love to join you on Friday if your up for it. Some time to dress and have some fun. Let me know what you think. xxx

RE:CDTV Looking For Daytime Fun with Guys, Girls, Couples & other CDsTVs

would love to arrange something

meet

im free on thursaday morning after 9ish if you can accomadate x x

I want you now I'm fit, tommorrow morning any good

I'm coming to dartford in the morning fancy getting stockings on for me

Looking for day time fun

Hi Sue,

My name is Patricia, Iam a 43 yr old tv, I'm into O and A and would love to meet you. I live in Northallerton, North Yorkshire, where do you live babes. I dress slutty or glam, uniforms or latex, wigs, nails and makeup. please drop me a line.

Love and hugs Pat..
img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Let me have you now

I'm looking for a sexy tvcrossdresser in stockings and boots for me to come and play with I'm in Basildon area can drive to you straight away as i've taken day off I want to rubbmy tounge all over your body and unleash my big cock on you, if your no time Easter get intouch now I'm for real and want a genuine meet this morning xx happy hunting sex machines x

check me a mes i can meet u on tuesday14th if your interested leave me a message with the location details and we can chat more

what i love most is making love, am always available to give u da best as long u can

can u come to amsterdam, u will have it hard

sue

i saw u on another site when it was running are u based in cant still? if so can u accom next week im 20 sub m and would love to dressed up and used x