Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

dogging

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 02.11.2010 Date END: 02.11.2010 Local Abingdon Tuesday night Culham Lock

RE:dogging

hello we couple can you let me know how to find where you are img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

bit of car fun

Im looking for a bit of action tday, so horny. bit of car outdoor fun. any takers?

yes

Can you give me some more info on the location , like a post code near by.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:bit of car fun

up for car fun, just let me know the place, free at any time day or night.

I'm avalible!!

RE:RE:dogging

hi its dez here im going if you want to follow me or we could go together. am at nettlbed so only about 10 miles from reading

have looked it up on google but not sure were you will be. there is a large carpark but it has a barrier so was wondering will you be down the lane beside it

hi

i was there the other day, sadly nothing happening then though.

Looking for some fun.

why did you not show. i waited till 22:40pm then gave up after 2 hours

WENT TO CULHAM LOCK AT 8.30 AND STAYED TILL 9.15, TALKED TO A COUPLE BUT DID NOT SEE YOU THERE, STILL UP FOR A MEET IF YOU WANT TO JUST TELL ME WHAT TIME AND PLACE.

RE:RE:RE:dogging

will meet near you if you want ,sorry for the confusion , never got to see your last entry until now.

lets do it

RE:dogging in boston tvcd dogging boston fc every nite x

cum on down ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"