Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

Looking to be fucked

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi - I'm a dyke who hasn't had sex with a man for a long time but am missing being fucked. I need a man who will show me the ropes, be gentle, but then fuck me long and slow.

Anyone interested in sorting me out?

RE:Looking to be fucked

Oh you know I am Katy

Hi, I'm Chris.

Would be nice to chat and see if I can be of any help to you...

Chris

RE:Looking tobe fucked

Hi iam mark I would love to help u out I can accom or travel can send pics on email xx

ANYONE FOR SOME SUCKIN AND FUCKIN

LOOKING FOR SOME PLEASURE, NEVER GET ENOUGH SEX ???? I LOVE TO SUCK PUSSY..

i wuld love to fuck you where are you, iam cheshire area

hallo where are you from? are you from kenya ? am in kenya nairobi do you still need a fuck?

just write to me and I will fuck you..

Hi, im looking to fuck. I love to fuck but am also caring and respectful when needed. I am in manchester area and am descreet. I can travel.

Yes my Love.. I will do all what U want... Please be in touch....
With Love,
Ravi

come on then lets getted on

anytime

oh happy to oblige im in southport if you like what you see drop me a line ..

looking to be fucked

hia i am interested in giving u a good time let me know

i can see to all your needs,just drop me a line .;)

RE:Looking to meet

Looking for meet any time u want

RE:RE:Looking to be fucked

Anytime dear!

RE:RE:RE:Looking to be fucked

Hi KatyK, let me know if your still looking for a good fuck?

Hey sexy,yeah would love to taste ur sweet sexy body with my tongue and lick u for hours.....i have a long hard thick cock that will be gentle with u,slowly stretching u as my gentle tongue explores ur sexy mouth. I want to show u my 6ft 4in body with big muscles and long 8 inch cock,please msg me back,,would love t meet u we live really close! :) xxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Would love to meet you, to show what you have been missing,i can travel.

I am in the manchester area will travel to meet you, yound and slightly experienced, want it? x

plenty of offers?

go on 'll add my name to the fine list of men you have here offering you a nice choice of cock

anytime.

Hi there chech out my profile and if your still interested I'll sort out your needs and desires

What a question, now where can we all meet up and remind you what's it's like. LOL

Isle of wight action

Im currently on the Isle of wight for the next week or so, Get in touch if in the area and want to get involed......