Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

HUMONGOUS HALLOWEEN SEX PARTY

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 30.10.2010 Date END: 31.10.2010 I AM HOLDING A HALLOWEEN THEMED SEX PARTY ON SAT AND WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM ALL YOU SEX HUNGRY GUYS WHO WANT SOMEWHERE FUN TO BE THIS WEEKEND.

hi im interested

whre is it? is it near bournemouth if not is there around in bournemouth

sorry

sorry hun no where near you its in w a l s a ll. and we have no parties nar you.
tinks x

sounds good

hi, i've never been to a sex party, but they sound good! how does it work, and where is it?

RE:HUMONGOUS HALLOWEEN SEX PARTY

hi would love to attend but not sure what to exspect not sure if ready yet would attend with hubby sauna sounds good and fun

RE:HUMONGOUS HALLOWEEN SEX PARTY

Hi!

I am a newly converted tvcd based in Coventry, I woul be interested in coming over this evening, can i get any more info on the event?

thanks!

A xxx

RE:RE:HUMONGOUS HALLOWEEN SEX PARTY

attended didnt get good welcome at door didnt ask for id first time there was left to fend for myself was no lockers available felt out of place dressed

un happy.

i was at the event and there were no uninvited single ladies there. there were a few couples but no one matching your discription attended. the staff are always friendly and welcoming and always ask for ID before letting anyone in the club as it forms part of the process. i would be grateful for some feed back as to who you were as we get a few people who post comments whos sole objective is to run the club down,leave bad feed back for reasons we know. please get in touch so that i can resolve this matter as your claims are quite serious.

RE:un happy.

I can only say that i went last tuesday and it was my first time and i can say how welcome i was made to feel and i went as Allison. Tinks is great as is all the staff. Didnt feel out of place at all. As it was my first time i didnt do any sex but that was my choice and there was no pressure. I am going with my boyfriend next time , cannot wait,

Allison