Home > Forums > Clubs (Spanish)

Bilitis Shuts its doors temporarily

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

On Saturday 2nd October the Bilitis Couples Club in the San Juan Beach area of Alicante City celebrated its 22nd aniversary. It was announced during the evening that the Club would be temporarily shut for a time in order to to move to larger new premises. these will be in the same area and will be much larger and luxurious.

It was decided to make the move due to the fact that the old permises were getting rather small for the numbers of people who regularly attend the parties.some weekends there have been over 100 couples and quite a few singlegirls and men.

The club will be reopening at the end of October or the beginning of November and the new address and directions for the new venue will be duly announced on the Bilitis-pub website.

bilitis

does anyone know bilitis new address and phone number

RE:bilitis

We will let everyone know in good tim e. what we do know is that it was planned to be before All Hallows Eve but we reckon that this is not going to be so. We have heard Bilitis is goping to lay on a big bash for the reopening....

Rumour has it that the new premises will be near Alicante Golf (Hotel Hisperia area)in San Juan Playa or in the area across the railway bridge from the Hotel Hisperia on the way to Santa Faz.

Anyway we will all have to wait and see.....

Bilitis

Can anyone let us know when the opening night is and the address

kisses Jackie and Ray

RE:Bilitis opens its doors 30th Oct

The new Bilitis club is situated on the main Elche to Santa Pola road 3Km outside Elche City.
The opening night is on 30th Oct, there is halloweeen party. They have move completely outside the Alicante city area and the golf course story was a smoke sceen to keep competitors ar bay. prices and conditions remail the smae as usual.

new club

Hi, Is there a website? Details on opening days times, themed nights etc. Me and the gf want to make a visit.

RE:RE:Bilitis opens its doors 30th Oct

Is this club any good? we are new to this and don't want to spoil things by going to "the wrong place" for our first time

RE:Bilitis Shuts its doors temporarily

Hi please can you help? Is Bilitis Club now open? Has it moved??
Do you have the new address? Is it still in the Playa San Juan area?or near Elche?

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS PLEASE as I can't find a change of address anywhere and have tried phoning and not getting any reply atm

I'm not landing til Sat afternoon and desperately need to get this confirmed, as I don't want my Sat night plans to go wrong as I been soo looking forward to it!!!

RE:Bilitis

Hi please can you give me the address too

Bilitis

Seems the website is down now.
Looks like we will have to find another place to play

RE:Bilitis Shuts its doors temporarily

Hi, have tried to locate Bilitis on the Elche to Santa Pola Road but not had any success. Any chance of letting me know if it's on the right or left hand side of the road and also is there any signs or markings to denote that it is Bilitis? img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

RE:RE:Bilitis Shuts its doors temporarily

We don't think it exists, or ever did.

We heard that it was a red herring to confuse the competition as to where the new place was REALLY going to be.
Just before the website went down it was showing a map to the "new premises" located in Alicate city close to the Gran Via shopping centre, but at the time we were away so couldn't check it out.
To the best of our knowledge Bilitis is closed permanently, but we really hope someone could correct us on that because we really enjoyed our nights there.