Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

Dom TV saught by genuine North London pansexual switch

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi, having been around on the BDSM scene for many years in different capacities I do have many interests but have to confess that a beautiful Gurl with a large clit to be worshipped is always enough to make me week at the knees. I love to wear my leather body harness and big collar and cuffs with my full length zip leather pants and shorts or jock strap with pop off posing pouch to expose my large cock and balls through a tight hole.

I can travel or accommodate and have many fetishes and a vast array of toys as I make a lot of fetish releated equipment in addition to all of my own bondage wear. Please take this seriously and if you look at my profile it should demonstrate that I am genuine. i llove lots of anal, especially fisting and dream of being fisted while having my cock sucked but nothing is essential other than a Dom TvTS Mistress being adored.
Bi for now
Rex

RE:Dom TV saught by genuine North London pansexual switch

I forgot to mention that I am versatile and very submissive when in my collar and lead and would love to be used as a bi-sex slave also with other tvs or male and female subs or doms under your control. Not a cyber fantasy as I am just trying to bring this into reality. I have had some experience of this and definitely need more. xxx

your dog

hi i like to be your pet dog. put a lead on me and walk me round. if there is any other games you want to play i will play

RE:Dom TV saught by genuine North London pansexual switch

the idea of you in all that bondage, very sexy, i'd love to try bondage