Home > Forums > Wales (Instant Action)

Help wanted in Pembs

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi all,

This may seem blunt but on a recent trip away I managed to finally find a man to fuck me but it was all over to quick.

I want more, a lot more. I'm looking for a man or several men of any persuasion to come and fuck me.

I will happily suck you and wank you till you cum over my facebody or in my mouth where I will swallow everything. You can fuck my ass and then cum all over my backasshole or inside me. I just want to know what it feels like to be creampied by one or many guys.

Girls your welcome to come and use strapons on me too, if you've ever wanted to see your man with another I will happily help you out there.

I can dress up if you like but I wont be very convincing since I have cut my hair short now.

Please someone help me.
I live in Pembroke Dock in South Pembs and will be free most evenings from about half 9 except on Fri when I will be totally free until 11pm and also free during sat day from 11am and sun day all day.
I can possibly accomodate on the weekend but not during the week but I know a few places we can go where we wont be disturbed.

I'm not a full member at the moment so either message me to my account or leave comments on here.
Also does anyone know of any good places to go on weekends or in the Pembroke Dock Pembroke area?

RR

meet

hey theyr i live in cardiff area and willing to travel i can come alone or with a mate or 2!! not premium either soo cn only tlk on hear i guess im nt sure im new lol

Hi all.
I am still looking for people to do very bad things to me. I shall be upgrading at the start of the month again as I have missed not having full access and tiny photos.

Enzo: yourself and a mate or two sounds lush. I cant accomodate but there is a plethora of local B&B's or there is a travel lodge or something of that ilk just down the road.

help?

Help is still wanted in the Pembs area and not just for me to be fucked but also for ladies to recieve.
Basically anything I can get which at the moment isn't a whole lot.