Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Standard and Premium memers help

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Standard and Premium members help

stmerlin

Hi people,
Sorry I'm going overboard here on the forums!
I'm new to this great new online world, I'm just out of a long term relationship and have quite a high sex drive for vise versa females.
Anyway I've only seen and heard on Tv & Radio items about DOGGING, Yeah ive read some tall stories on the net of corse or are they true?
Q. Is swinging & dogging the same thing?
Q. Is dogging ever one on one just M & F ?
Q. Could anyone tell me about their first initial insight
into this wonderfull activity?
Q. Where and when can i find out locations?
Q. Is it worthwhile being a premium member?
thanks merlin x

Re: Standard and Premium memers help

Just to add a ps to that last post..........

I genuinely don't believe that I am at all pushy, so if anybody reading this thread would care to take a look at my my profile (esp the ladies) and tell me if I'm going wrong somewhere I'd be glad of the advice.

Longfella

I totally agree with Longfella, i have been looking at the women on this site some r hot some not but they will always get a lot of mail there r too many 'Goldminers' looking for the 'Goldmine'. i will not be re-newing my subscription as you are very lucky if you get a reply to any mail sent!!

ditto to all the above. Iam a non pushy genuine guy,but I have recieved so few replies, even those saying thanks but... it make you wonder why. After all, all we are doing is replying to ads pps are supposed to have put out looking for someone to have fun with...
DUH

couples normally have busy lives...
2 jobs , kids ,houses that need decorating etc
(and dont 4get the `wrong week`)
there just isn`t time to meet everyone!!!!!!!!!!
the last 2 precious chances we`ve had , baby sitters and everything arranged , we`ve been let down by u guys at the last minute!!!!!!!!!
it`s way easier to arrange a baby sitter and go down a club , where a good night out`s guaranteed!!!!!!!!!!!
so a guys mailprofile has to be something special to attract our attention
or its not worth the bother!!!!!!
2`s