Home > Forums > Europe (All) (Instant Action)

girl on girl action in Finland!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I'm a 26year old very pretty, outgoing, fun loving girl looking for another one to try something I've never done before.
I would like to have some fun with another girl! I'm married(and we have small children. But don't let that scare you. The kids are wonderful and I've given birth to 3 babies, but you coudn't tell by my body. I've been lucky with not getting chubby after the kids), but I would like to have a girl friend for a couple of days. You can be anywhere from 18-35 as long as you are attractive and ready to try new things.
You can absolutely trust me and my family. Of course we would get to know each other first.
My huspand would of course like to watch us in action, but we can talk about that. He will absolutely NOT participate. we have a questroom and we live pretty close to Helsinki. All you have to do is get yourself here. Hopefully I can fullfill this fantasy soon(it's been one for a long time and I can't wait!)

can i ?

Hi
i am from Espoo. I would like to try u. Are u interested in young guy. I am male 23.