Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

Best Way To Get Started

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

My husband and I are wanting to expand our experiences and include another female. This is a life long fantasy of my husband's and I must say I am very curious. We have tried a few different sites, gave up and have now decided to start the search again. I know our intros need a lot of work but just don't know how to spice them up with out sounding cheesy. We also don't want to spend hundreds of dollars joining a ton of these sites. Where is the best place to get started?

Re: Best Way To Get Started

First of all please change your concept! A woman will just read that and think it is your husband who wants you to be with a woman and you have finally given in after all this time. It also gives the impression that he will be there watchingjoining in. If that is what you want, say so, be blunt!

Sorry that is not exactly what I meant. I am very bicurious AND it is a fantasy of my husband's also. He is open to just watching or joining. Ideally I would like to find someone we can be friends with and enjoy being around. We want to get to know others and see where it goes from there. I would never do something just because he wanted me to, I would have to want it also.

hiya , my partner and i and going to a swingers club for the first time this week after meeting up with a couple a few days ago has anyone got any tips on how to get strated and how to go about things once we r ther ..... b

Sorry about baging in to this forum but I want april225uk to get in touch with me---thats all

Couples who are looking for virile 45 male for MMF action in the Scotland area (will travel) contact . will send pics once contact has been established.

My fiance and I are looking to find out how to get into the swinging scene, he is straight and I am very much bi curious. Where do we go from here?