Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

20 toes 4 soles

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I have always had a major fetish for foxian feet, surfing online social media to find interested ladies to taste their feet and have fun indulging this fantasy, I have to say it was in vain for a long time until one night I received a message from one hot Asian lady inviting me to visit her and her lady friend, she sent me a Pic of their feet and my did u have a major hard on instantly, I hot in my car and asked her to send me the location, I arrived in 15 minutes or less and knocked the door, she opened up and asked me to get in on my knees, am not much of a sub but I just wanted those feet so bad! I went in on my knees as she asked and she directed me to her friend sitting on the couch stretching her foot and pointing her toes in a way directing me to open my mouth and just start chewing on her foot, which I did, oh my were they sweaty and tasty, the other lady sat down and started rubbing her sole to my face and I switched on their feet and shoved all the toes I could shove in my mouth, I was in heaven.

We were enjoying this so much that they started soaking their feet with beers for me to lick and drink off their feet, then they stepped on a cake and socked their feet for me to clean, i loved it. 

They had me lay back where one of them shoved her toes in my mouth while the other started giving me a footjob, I was so hard that my cum exploded and covered her whole feet and I couldn't stop chewing on their feet. 

I left their place and met them on several occasions afterwards, too bad they left the country and left me surfing the social media all over again hoping to experience the 20 toes 4 soles effect again one day.