Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

Married couple in Derby

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi we're a married couple in Derby on Pride Park. We are looking for a bi guy or couple to join us for sexy fun and filming xx We have a park 5 mins walk from us so could meet there. My wife wi be dressed up in black stockings, suspenders, black lacy knickers and bra, black lacy mini dress, high heels and red lipstick. We've gone before and sat on a bench. I slowly took off my wife'****oat and she sat there in all her sexy stuff. We kissed and a guy walked past with his dog. He watched us then started rubbing his balls and cock. He tied his dog up and came over to us. He dropped his shorts and boxers and I fingered my wife's wet pussy. I turned round and started sucking his juic****rd cock and my wife stood up and kissed him. She bent over the bench and said to the guy "Oh yes fuck my arse" so he did she loved it. He pumped all his hot cum in her ass then she said to me "Baby lick my arse out" so I did as she finished him off with her mouth 

Wud lv come and meet u both message me

Would love to meet up with you.  Bi guy in Nottingham here. Send me details please and I'd be happy to meet up with you x

Anyone fancy meeting me later in Alvaston Park for some sexy fun