Home > Forums > Forums and Adult Community (Assistance and Etiquette)

couple in early 40's he bi want one or more bi males to satisfy us both.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

would like to chat first before arranging something , but what we want is a bi man (or more than one , more the merrier) to fuck us both , and be fucked by me , we cant accomodate so we will travel. we just want a fucking good time and both come away sore!!

RE:couple in early 40's he bi want one or more bi males to satisfy us both.

hello love your profile and yea I would for both

drop me a line if ur interested, orally bi, 27yr old, horny!

Hi I am a 35 year old white male 6ft 2 medium build and nicely endowed and would love to explore my sexuality with you both. If you are interested please get in touch. I can travel or accomodate.

hi there , would like to join u 2, im bi but never recived anal, love to give it, and may try if u not to big 4 me

hi, like wht u 2 are after, would like to join u both a fun nite, would like to arrange a time to chat in the chat room with u both

RE:RE:couple in early 40's he bi want one or more bi males to satisfy us both.

yeahwe can chat if you want , going to be saturday though , work all week and kids always buzzin round , busy friday but will deffo be on sat nightimg src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

RE:RE:RE:couple in early 40's he bi want one or more bi males to satisfy us both.

hi just got your mesdsage i will be on the chat room this sat for a chat.

want to help u both for fun

love your profile. Markimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"