Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Invitation to next Nikkis Stockings get together, London Dec 4th 2010

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 04.12.2010 Date END: 05.12.2010 Hi All,

The next Nikkisnylons get together will be held on Saturday 4th December 2010, at the "Old Nick" pub 22 Sandland St, London, Holborn, WC1. Please see the link below for details of the venue with pictures and a map.

http:www.citypublife.co.ukSitepubintro.php?pubID=949

I have arranged for us to have the entire pub just for us for the night, starting between 18:30 - 19:00, with last orders at 23.30 and pub closing at midnight. This year there will also be a "pub grub" small menu available on the evening also for those wishing to eat on the night and at the venue.

For those in need of a hotel, please contact me, as I am setting up hopefully a group special rate in a nearby good hotel where I have stayed previously.

As before I will be flying into London from Spain to be there. I also hope a few other webmodels will be joining us on the night, as will many of the regulars from previous meetings, my groups and site and other stockingsnylons groups. I will also try to organise a small get together on Friday evening the 3rd December for people who cant make the 21st but still want to meet up with me and others. This will also be central London, and we may go on for a meal after drinks.

ALL are invited! - unlike so many other get togethers, meetings of "clubs" or groups, this is a FREE ENTRANCE EVENT in a public venue, with no need to pre-order any ticket, or buy a expensive meal, - although the entire pub is reserved "just for us".

What to expect; - The evening is all about having a chat with like minded people, having a drink, getting to know others from the groupsNikkisnylons and around the stockings wearing "scene". Attendance in the past has run to be mainly couples with a few singles in attendance.

ALL Lady attendees will receive a small attendance gift, and as usual a "best dressed" contest will be held with prizes for the top 3 vote receivers. - This is a voluntary event where ladies walk along a small "catwalk" showing u

RE:Invitation to next Nikkis Stockings get together, London Dec 4th 2010

Hi Nikki, sounds like fun was just wondering if I would be accepted as a young 26 single guy who love more mature women in sexy stockings. If you could let me know that would be great.

yo

con Nathan

RE:Invitation to next Nikkis Stockings get together, London Dec 4th 2010

hi, nikki, how are you, im a guy from javea, i want to know if you want to meet me, i am 28 years old say me anything

Event cancelled

Event cancelled