Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

katt77's Quick Swing

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 06.09.2010, 07.09.2010, 08.09.2010, 09.09.2010, 10.09.2010, 11.09.2010, 12.09.2010, 13.09.2010, 14.09.2010, 15.09.2010, 16.09.2010, Looking for somebody to come and photograph me and a friend whilst we play together. You will be rewarded..... email me if interested

RE:katt77's Quick Swing

Hi Katt - long time no hear. This sounds like something I can help you with. I'm off work all this week too. Hope you're keeping well and having fun. Simon X

sounds good babe

Hi Katt,

I'm a local guy and very good with a camera. Let me know if I can be of service.

hi Katt

Hiya am off the next few days and would love to help you n your friend out...

Hi,
I hope you are well. Firstly may I introduce myself, I am James, I am 32, 5`9" short dark hair and good sence of humour....Im also into nylons and adore seeing guys and girls in them. I am quite kinky at heart and enjoy meeting new people. I would love to meet you socially...poss for fun and would be very pleased to see you with a friend also. If you are interested in making contact I would be happy to send pictures etc. and would willingly give you my phone number.
Hope to hear from you soon,
James

where abouts are u

Hi there, i'm new to this and would like to start meeting new people and would like to accomodate your request. Please get in touch, Chris x

hiya
im a local guy and used to work as a free lance photogpraher and also in olan mills for my sins so always game for pics mail me back and i will give u my details have fun guys

hi kat iam new.here iam if u happy.i love to watch and take some pic

yes please

Event cancelled

Event cancelled