Home > Forums > Forums and Adult Community (Assistance and Etiquette)

Honest Straight Male

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

.....Ok cut the crap
I'm an honest 28 yr old, from Berkshire, I joined this site a few years ago, tried to meet similar likeminded females, but this alas didn't work, So I thought I'd try a forum post.
I'm 28, I like older women but becuase of my slight build and youthful looks I tend to get told "I have children older than you" or "to go home, and come back in a few years"
I do have a slight figure, I weight about 8.5 stone but I'm looking to meet females in the local area who would like to meet up for some adult fun.
I know this site is full of timewasters, and 99% of people bullshit but if you're willing to message me, I'll answer to all other genuine women.
Now's the other part you don't want to hear, I do drink too much, and sometimes partake in illegal pasttimes, but this isn't accuare picture of my life.
I like women, I like sex, I love to explore my devient side, but do like my privacy and my play life doesn'tcannot mix with my social life. I'm looking for fun, nothing more......
I am willing to travel but cannot accomadate as I live with my little sister and her 3 children.