Home > Forums > Forums and Adult Community (Assistance and Etiquette)

Hotwife looking for some serious fun!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Good looking, fit and professional couple looking for similar couple for some sexy fun in front of my Cuckold husband. He may join in, only when .....x or your husband may join if.....x or.....or.....or.... well these are only some thoughts for like minded couples. Always looking for people who have any suggestions or ideas!! Age not so important, good looks, style and manners are! Only serious replies please. Hope to hear from..

RE:Hotwife looking for some serious fun!

single 21 year old get in touch if near to london . essex

hi

hi

though i am based in newcastle i regularly travel to nottingham, if you fancy a chat get back to me, i do have a pic if you want to see it.

Hi nice reading your posting. We will be visiting US on 22Sep 2010 and look forward to meet you both. How can we reach you? We are a couple always wan to try something thrilling n interesting. Probably can discuss when receive your response. Take care regardsLennin

RE:RE:Hotwife looking for some serious fun!

hi i am single 29 year old guy living in portsmouth looking for some fun.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

i am 29 years olds well build asian and living in nottingham, pm me if intrested

Single indian male here babe! Get in touch if your interested!

RE:RE:Hotwife looking for some serious fun!

hello this is me khokon.i m 22 years old.i m doing IT and i live in london.i wanna join with u.i think i m so handsome boy and i m able to satisfied u.tell me how can i meet with u.