Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

fun71892's Quick Swing

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 26.08.2010, 27.08.2010, 28.08.2010, 29.08.2010, 30.08.2010, hi there we are looking to meet males and couples at hotels in any area but please over 50s no time wasters we are very gen thanks for looking.

hi

hi my name is bob iam 46 send me a message nad i will get back to you bobby...

fun71892's Quick Swing

Are you up in the North West of England?

meets

Hi live Ipswich Suffolk,so if your coming to North EssexSuffolkNorfolkCambs would love to meet up with you .Hope to hear from you.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi

hey im a 25 but looking for mature fun.. i am very caring and gentle also..

date meet

hi were from nottingham married cpl would love to meet up in a hotel for some swinging. let us know karen and steve xx

RE: Quick Swing

get backto me and I'll be there

RE: Quick Swing

Hi Im neil,im 50 years old, medium build ,5"10 tall ,and looking for lots off uncomplicated sex, i can send phone pics to you but ,ive only just started using a computer,so dont know how to put photos on it yet (sorry)I hope you do reply,if you send your mobile no,Ill send pics and more detail about myself,looking forward to hearing from you Neil

RE:fun71892's Quick Swing

Hi guys. Would love to hear more about your availability and possible locations.

love to meet you both

hi im gav 43 very horny and would love to meet up,im on the south coast x

RE:Quick Swing

Hi there I'm Raj 40 from leicester and would love to join you x

Hi im Kev from West Sussex.
Im up for meeting you if your intrested.
Please send details

Kev
x

hi guys i would love to be there on the 30th tell me where and time i am only down the road in epsom .bardwellimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

HI GUYS AGAIN HOPE YOU WILL LET ME KNOW WHEN ITS GOING ON REALLY LIKE TO MEET UP.BARDWELL img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

RE:date meet

Hi Steve and Karen,
I am 37mstraihgt and willing to hve fun with like minded people and can travel.

Send me a reply if interested and we will have a great weekend.

Cheers
SAS.

D&A here.... are you near Glasgow?

regards,

meet u both

hi mick hear nr gatwick free tonight if u still want to meet for fun just let me no when and were

Are you meeting in south wales in the near future?Thanks Tony.