Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Secy Secluded Sanctuary

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

FELLOW DEVIATES & SLUTS!!!

Now that I have your attention hehe, We are seeking some genuine feedback into a buisness pleasure venture, So help me help you !! What would you like to see, do you like the idea?
Ok so here it is, if everything goes as planned I am planning to convert a 100 hectare property into a fetish swingers adults retreat............
The property is in the Gippsland area where u could scream into a meegaphone and the neighbours still wont hear you, Im wanting to incorperate out door playtimes with a Dressage ring, naked paintball and something along the lines of a Sexy Olymics..... Of course the cleaning staff will be in French maid outfits but clothes are optional. There are 4 cabins on the grounds, I am thinking about having 4 different themes for each cabin and a matching vending machine full of that cabins theme of goodies at your disposal. Dirty Drive in movies, option to film your playdates and keep  them for later on.
we value all your thoughts, opinions, suggestions and questions so dont be shy!!!
P.S  Riddle me this.............. If a slut squeels in the forest and there is no one there to heart it, is that slut even squeeling at all???????
I plan on elaberating A LOT more, just wanting to get you all as exited as me!

Take it sleazy........

That sounds amazing you should go for it 

Australia? This is worthless. Get local and real. Philadelphia native..