Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

shy liverpool girl

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

any1 willing to meet a 26 yr old shy girl, have very little experience and im tired of
rubbbing my clit myself, get in touch plz i need to feel it

lets do it

Hey shy girl. Hows it going? I'd be up for a meet. I'm up in Lancaster. Loads of info about me on my profile. You got any pics to share?
Speak to you soon x

RE:shy liverpool girl

Hiya...

I'd love to meet with you but am going away for two weeks from Sunday, so could only manage tonight (Sat 31st) or when I'm back from my hols. I've been single a while and always practised safe sex anyway, so no worries there. I'm near the end of the M62. Drop me a line and let me know how you feel

hi sey give me ur hotmail lets meet tonight

hey sexy lets meet tonight no strings

hey

hey let me know il meet im in liverpool. im 22 here.

SHY

hiya male here near blackburn, can travel, you want some wild fun, out doors or car fun even, let me know

hey,

hi shy girl,
i live just north of liverpool about 20 minutes from the centre.
im looking for NSA fun, without all the pretentious BULLSHIT!
message me...

hey not so shy liverpool 23yo guy here, want to meet up? id gladly rub ur clit tonight with my mouth, cock an fingers....

shy girl

hi you wont be shy for long and you wont be rubbing your own clit either i will do everythink for you i will tease your clit lick your clit flick your clit suck on your clit and rub your clit for you until your climbing the wall begging me to stop xximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

sikh boy

yo im on this thing..big black willy!!!

RE:shy girl

hi im from southport can you drive over here for some sexy fun

Hiya,
would love to meet up with you and show you what you have been missing! take it nice and easy and enjoy the experience
xxxxx

your wish is my command, however and whenever you need your clit stimulatedimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

First off hello ,

I would love to find out abit more about you, I know not the attitude of the rest of the guys on here but drop me a line or just a wink or a reply on here and we can start talking xxxxxx

hi

hi, i would love to rub your clit for you, put toys in there, fingers and my cock, near the M62 can travel looking for NSF,

Hi Shy girl, I'm a shy guy, thats one thing we have in common, get in touch if you want to know more about me x

hey, how you doin, fancy a coffee ? , going to town this week for a shopping trip, you wanna join me?

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi shy liverpool girl. my name is ben. i'd love to teach you everything i know & we could try some new things together. if you are interested drop me a line. ben x x img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hiya

Im male 34 and from Liverpool and would love to meet up with you. Get in touch if you are up for it

hi if u wanna mett or chat am in southport just let me know

shy lpool lady

my first time to post but would to see a picture if you like my profile

hey would love to start chatting and meet up fro some hot kinky stuff i love a girl from liverpool x

shy girl for shy guy?

im interested as im in the boat, love to meet up or chat online

Shygirl.

Alderney edge this weekend!?

hi there shy girl !! i would love to meet u today wot kind of things u into ??xx

i will be working over ther in the next few weeks

wots ur hotmail