Home > Forums > (UK) North East (Instant Action)

Studs wanted tyne and wear

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hello, I am a domme in a Ds relationship, I have recently started cuckolding my beloved slave.

I'm not really looking for other subs at the moment, just studs to take me out on dates and have some naughty fun with whilst my slave stays home and completes his chores. Although I wont be actively dominating my lovers, I am NOT submissive so i expect to be treat with respect and courtesy at all times.

I have very high standards, I certainly believe in quality rather than quantity, I am looking to expand my stable of studs slowly. Only the most willing and handsome studs will get me into their bed.

So if you think you are the cream of the crop, please drop me a line.

Thanks for looking

x

Hi

I dont know about cream of the crop but I would love to get to know you better.I love the idea of taking you out whilst the hubby is it home then taking you back fro some fun.
Please check me out and drop me a line.

RE:Studs wanted tyne and wear

HI. I am fit, god looking and fit the bill babe. Drop me a line......

VWE and looking for hot action

Hi i love sex and looking for discreet fun

Hi drop me a line,i wud love to give you a good seeing to xxx

contact

is it ok to leave contact info on this thread?

:s

if so let me have your msn addy and ill chat to you lot online

x

RE:Hi

if only i was closer.

You look and sound like the woman for me

Hi you sound bloody fantastic, would love to meet up and have some fun, send me your contact e-mail if you would like to chat for starters,

re

i can't

need to upgrade before i can email :

RE:re

You are hot.Check my profile.I love sex and looking for hot fun x

RE:RE:re

Arent we all ! lol

RE:RE:RE:re

Hi love message and love to give you a good going lol drop me a line if want know more

I am only 8 inches but I would love to fuck your horny arse. Could you make your husband fuck me too, and make him suck my thick cock.

If your ever in Dublin or fancy a dirty weekend away from the hubby just say the word!! Give me a shout if interested.

love to

g8 pic love to meet up with ya and have some hot hard fun xx

hi mail me img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

23 YO NE guy

Hi Contact me
Def up for being involved

x

sunderland fun if ya up 4it leave ya msn add i'll bin touch xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

possible stud

Hey i'd love to be one of your studs & hopefully get you in bed. Drop me a line with your contact details xx

hi i would love to be a stud for u ur a red hot gal would u be up for it can send pics if u want :) get in touch

hi just wanted to say wow love the profile.i can only dream i was couple years younger,tc beautiful xxxx

iv got my fingers crossed and hoping you message me xxxx

Hi

Get in touch I'm free tonight and live down by the quayside..

I can definitely help you out x

im up for sorting you out tonight girl if ya up for that,just south of sunderland

hmm, i can definatly put that arse to good use ;)
Let me know if you want some fun and i'll give you my details.Check out my pics too.
xxx

hi hopefully i fit the bill get in touch xx

Hi I am in Newcastle and would be happy to oblige! you sound and look hot.

Hello, I am a domme in a Ds relationship, I have recently started cuckolding my beloved slave.I'm not really looking for other subs at the moment, just studs to take me out on dates and have some naughty fun with whilst my slave stays home and completes his chores. Although I wont be actively dominating my lovers, I am NOT submissive so i expect to be treat with respect and courtesy at all times. I have very high standards, I certainly believe in quality rather than quantity, I am looking to expand my stable of studs slowly. Only the most willing and handsome studs will get me into their bed.So if you think you are the cream of the crop, please drop me a line. Thanks for lookingx

Mail me and we'll sort something out, i'm in that area

yhh

yh yh im deff intrested in being ur stud miss... whats ur contact details? xxx

i would definitely hook up, rock your world ;)

RE: Studs Wanted Tyne and wear

I'd love to take you out then back for some fun drop me a message babe ;)