Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

S,Wales

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Just wondering how many of us are about, tv,cd,ts,admirer's. anygood locations for fun and just like to get to know,chat to like minded people

Hey

Im a big admirer of tvcdts not one myself. Always wanted to hear others opinions on what they feel. I do appologies for the lack of photos to anyone my camera battery over charged and never had effort to order new one.
Rich

hiya

hiya lynds, just wanted to pop my head up and say im here lol...always looking for meets but there's not a lot of opportunity around s wales lol.xxx

Hi

Well its nice to hear from people! been looking and your are right lynds,. theres not much around here.. such a shame really x

hi

male half of couple would love to meet up with you.

hey

thanks for the invite hunni, anymore followers about?!

hey

hi, new here, I'm also south wales and would love to meet up.

hi

i just am a cd.lay by on the a48 in pyle or kenfig nature reserve but lot of kids but if u get down early u can get locked in and have the car park to yourself cos the is a way back out

dressin games

Hiya again Lynds, how do you fancy playing dress up together? could be fun...???

hiya

this gets more interesting wit every new post hehe
cd1uk that sounds interesting an it could be a idea lynds

xxx

Looking for reAl meet

Hi There, This all looks great and I would love to meet up with you sometime
Steve

S Wales

Real meet with hornyguy
Steve

hi

your right it does look great hun,.. sounds fun img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

more than 2?

well we could always arrange for all three of us to meet up? that could be a lot of fun i reckon...xx

2+

hmmm that could be an idea lynds.. the more the merrier hehe, xxx

Group?

I'd love to get in on some of the action, I'll do whatever i'm told also :)

hiya

well there seemes to be quite a few of us here. least know swales isnt as quiet as i thought hehe img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

Gagging for it

Sexy tart is looking for cock. Loves to wear heels fishnets latex, handcuffs if you insist x

hey

how is everyone xximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Would love to meet too.....

Will be moving to the area soon, would really like to start meeting for fun, sucking and fucking, well, pretty much anything to be honest. xxx

Please drop me a line if anyone wants to introduce me to the scene around here. xxx

RE:hey

Doing good thanks lyns...

not around as much at the mo but could be easily tempted lol

L.xx

RE:S,Wales

I'm in South wales and always looking for meets too.

hi lynds

hi everyone im keen on meets can travel anywhere in the south wales area anyone interedted get in touch by the looks of things i think a group party is in order. xx

hi

hi all,
I'm in South West Wales and would love to join in with what sounds like the starting of a party.
Can dress up but not very convincing but would love to be used by one or many cdtvts

hey

sounds interesting ideas! nice to know more people out here xxx

Party?

Hmm interesting idea....could be fun?

party

im loving the fact that i've found some cdtv's in s.wales as i thought i would struggle. any interested out there for meet..

RE:TVs in South Wales

I'd love to meet up with other TVs in the Newport area. But how to make contact? Christina