Home > Forums > Saunas (Gay)

northwich gay sauna

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

anyone been any good?

Northwhich Sauna

I went yesterday, seemed OK, friendly and helpful staff. But it was my first time at a sauna and I'm not sure how things work. There were a few gauys wandering around the maze but none of them seemed to want to go into one of the bedrooms. What happens, do you go in on your own and wait for company or make contact in the maze before entering?

The jacuzzi was good, another first for me and well worth the entrance money on its own. I could happily have sat in there for a lot longer but I had an appointment elsewhere in the evening.

RE:Northwhich Sauna

hi,
I went there a couple of weeks ago but it was not busy and not a lot happening- eventually had a good time!

RE:RE:Northwhich Sauna

I went again yesterday, with Tuesdays being the "raw" (no towels to be worn) days it was quite a lot busier. I gave a couple of guys blow jobs, which they seemed to enjoy (one of them came in my mouth) still no luck getting any further but an encouraging visit and I'll certainly go again soon.

northwich sauna

I have been a few times on tgirl days had some really good funimg src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

Saturday 14th

Another "naked" Saturday tomorrow. Hoping to be there in the afternoon.

Northwich Sauna

Excellent afternoon at the sauna today. Got laid, twice, the second time by a great guy who followed me into one of the rooms and locked the door before I even realised he was there. Some interesting group action too. I highly recommend going on one of their "naked" or "raw" days.