Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

horny guy in dundee wearing tiny thong and hold ups

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi i'm looking for other horny men in sexy lingerie.I live and work in BFerry and desperate to meet up with like minded people. So we can wear our lingerie together and have loads of sexy fun. If you're up for us feeling our hard cocks pushing together through lacy underwear

RE:horny guy in dundee wearing tiny thong and hold ups

Hi I'm a cd in your area on Tuesday and Wednesday next week. I'm very horny also looking for the same as you. Pm me and we can sawp pics or cam before a possible meet. I'm very hot when dressed. Look forward to hearing from you x N x

RE:RE:horny guy in dundee wearing tiny thong and hold ups

How often do you come to this neck of the woods and where do you stay when you're here? I would love us to get together in some tight sexy lingerie. I'm going on holiday for a week but want to cam and meet up with you. I am horny as hell thinking about feeling you hard cock pushing against mine.xxx

RE:RE:horny guy in dundee wearing tiny thong and hold ups

hi, im Raymond, I have a very feminine bottom and legs and can often pass as female from neck down when im dressed in stockings, panties, bra, short skirt or babydoll nighty with high heels.
I love to slowly suck and lick from soft, feeling an errection grow in my warm soft mouth. I am very concerned with cleanliness and a clean healthy body is a must. I dislike bad breath, and unclean sweaty people.

hi raykelly

You sound really sexy i hope you live in the same area as me. We could feel each others cocks get hard together. XXXX