Home > Forums > Soft Swap (Fetishes and Other)

Erotic massage for couples (something easy to start with)

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi there!

I'm a male, 36yo, from Bristol, UK. If you are looking for something soft and with no compromise to start playing different kind of games, a massage could be the perfect thing. I'm not a professional, but love giving massages, and everybody who enjoyed them says I'm very good at them.

The good things about massages is that you set the pace. It can be just a good and relaxing massage, and from there, the limit is up to you: erotic massage, naked or not, playing games, fantasies... I give massages to couples or women.

I do this just for fun, and because it's sexy, so no money involved. I'm looking for open minded and healthy (physically and mentally) couples who just want to play, have fun, and explore new things. No strings, no problems, we'd do whatever we want to do and nothing else.

Cheers!

RE:Erotic massage for couples (something easy to start with)

Hey,

We would be interested in this ....Do you have any photos of you that we could see? I would love a strong, physically attractive male to massage me right with baby oils, massage oils and even a cheeky vibrator (If you are as good as you say you are). Only interested if you can provide head and body shots.

Then if we get past that stage, as we live in Cardiff, we could arrange to meet up for a drink so we could chat about the massage. I don't want to disappoint you but this does not mean that we are consenting to sex and my husband would be present throughout.

If this sounds promising to you then mail me back xx

RE:RE:Erotic massage for couples (something easy to start with)

Hello Hotpink2.

I'm attaching two pictures from my profile, you can ask for more if you like what you see.

Your proposal is very attractive and I´d like to offer myself as a masseur for you. I give very good relaxing massages, with some strength also if you need that. Everyone that enjoyed one said they were really relaxed. What I´m not is a sport massage or therapeutic, if you have a problem, say in your back, I wouldn´t touch you.

About how you want your massage, I think the best thing is to talk first about what you like and dislike in your massage. Mi goal is that you enjoy a lot so you have the last word here. Having some drinks is a really good starting point. I never give my massage thinking of sex. It´s true that sometimes happens, but many others it´s just a relaxing and sensual massage and it´s also great like that.

There´s not a problem in your husband being there, it can also a very sexy thing. Sometimes, when I´ve given massages to couples or just one of the two, I´ve given a "command massage" (that´s how I call it). It consist of your husband being the one giving you the massage... through me. I mean, he can decide how or where should I massage and I´d just do what he says. It´s a really fun and erotic game.

I hope to hear from you soon!
Kiss.

RE:RE:RE:Erotic massage for couples (something easy to start with)

I've uploaded some more pictures, they'll be ready soon. I'll let you know.
Kss.

RE:RE:RE:RE:Erotic massage for couples (something easy to start with)

Face picture :)

RE:RE:RE:Erotic massage for couples (something easy to start with)

We are still interested but can't see your pictures.

xx

RE:RE:RE:RE:Erotic massage for couples (something easy to start with)

I'm attaching the pictures again to this post. If they don't work, let me know, I'll try something else.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Erotic massage for couples (something easy to start with)

Hi guys, did you get the pictures?
Still interested in massage?
Cheers!

hi hotpink

i cant send messages via the as Im not a, I know its a long shot but I'd love to get in touch....x

RE:RE:Erotic massage for couples (something easy to start with)

are you and hubby looking for some fun with a male? would like to get to know you two