Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

Crossdresser in Malaga Spain.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Im strictly bottompassive,25yo,in the Malaga area,looking for someone who would like to own a crossdresser as a pet.I would love to be your doggy or kitty,I love to wear collar and leash,Im very obediant and submissive.
I love getting spanked,hard,and bdsm in general.And Ive been told I give a very good blowjob.
Also anyone with a real dog who would like to iniciate me into some zoo-action is very very welcome.Or anyone who has foot fetish also,I would give you a beautiful footjob,hehe.

The only problem I have with meeting people on this site is that Im a classic so I can only reply to messages sent from premium ,which is a rediculous limitation.

hereeeee girl

Hey there Kitsy
I like the sound of having you as my dirty little pet !!
I have the house to my self in July and you would be welcome to slobber over my cock and get treated like a toy mmmmmmm .
i wish we can get in touch ... i have the same problem i.e. classic member so cant send mail .
i have tried to leave you a way of getting in touch .. but no luck ...so i hope to bump in to you in the chat rooms soon one evening .... hope we can sort something out .. as im not that far from you xxxxx

Here kitty kitty ...

Just some incentive to get in touch .. and a to remind you, I will be in the free chat room (at around 11-ish) in the "Main" chat or "Bi" chat rooms the next few evenings .. and if I am not just send me nudge or something?(flirt!)and I will be online in the following days, around the same time .. hope we can chat soon .. I would like to know more about your likes and dislikes?.
"I have milk for you" !
xxx

Meow!

I will try to catch you in the chat then! Purrr ;) I just tried now but obviously its the wrong time :P

looking for dirty hungry kitty's

heyy kitsy xxx
This is frustrating ... sadly I have been busy most evenings this week ..
sooo i will try and be in chat most nights around midnight! orrr if thats too late? .. i started going online around 11 in the morning too !. I have been keeping a eye out for you !! ,shame we missed each other I want to talk to you about your wants and fetish's !
... see you soon!

Hopeful and hard x !!

Missed you again :(

Awww,first time Ive been able to get on the chat at 11 in the morning,but didnt find you...
I will continue trying though. Meow!

keep trying .... good girl

a day to early damn i will try and be here for you next time