Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Orgasm control

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am a fairly new sub who has just met her new Dom. This involves our first meeting & my first experience with controlled orgasm...whew!!!  I laid there my legs spread wide as his fingers surround my clit. Excited & wet..his fingers going in & out...my excitement mounts with every push..my hips moving with each push. His fingers move from one..to two. Pushing ever harder my hips moving with every push. My pussy drips..you can hear the fluids splash.all the while looking in his eyes telling me i can't cum. The feeling is like nothing i've EVER experienced...the excitement.the pure enjoyment the tiny amount of pain needing to cum yet looking deep in his eyes & saying no Sir no Sir..needing..aching for release his fingers pushing harder & faster i am on the edge of cuming & he stops! My back arches as i try to clamp his wet pussy closed. No release my eyes locked on his no Sir! It takes a while for my back to relax..my pussy to un-clench my breathing to return to normal & my eyes to return to somewhat normal. The look of satisfaction on his face..his controll..his dominance is my reward!  This continues four or more times..i lost count!  Finally when allowed my orgasm was the most intense i'd ever experienced (to that point) our time spent together became more intense & rewarding than i've ever had!  AMAZING does not come close!