Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

Shy slim cd looking for future meetcontactsfriends in Edinburgh

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hello,

My name is Lucy. I am just in the process of coming out and becoming a full crossdress-woman. I am 28 years, slim, white, attractive, intelligent, shy and very submissive. I don't like nice men. I want to be used and abused like the cock slut I am by men who treat me roughly. Tie me, handcuff me, don't ever ask me what is ok – just force me. Treat me like dirt... a sex object... a servant, fuck me brutally (then give me to your friends if you like). Due to me coming out I cannot meet for about a month so please be patient with me, I am just trying to see what the scene is here and if anyone would even be interested in me.

Love Lucy xx

i'm so stupid!

I should say I am from Edinburgh!

hi

if you ever want a girly day in bed together let me know, im raymond from kinross

xx

RE:Shy slim cd looking for future meetcontactsfriends in Edinburgh

hi i would love to get my hands on you if your still looking

how bt me

well get hold of me when u want it x

sup

So your a cock hungry slut? Ok how about 8 inches of meat? Inside you? If your still up for it get in touch xx

hi would love to meet with you if you are interested

Hi Lucy

If your still looking for someone to have fun with then please get in contact- I'm also in edinburgh

Hey Lucy

If you fancy getting together at some point please get in touch- I'm also in edinburgh.

hey lucy

i'd love to abuse a cock-hungry slut like yourself, i'm a 21 year old, well built male with a big cock. please get in touch =]

hi i would love tomeet with you

Hi Lucy - i work in Edinburgh all week and stay in a hotel. Would love to meet you for the fun you are after

Added you as a friend on site, got pics of myself, get in touch, it will be worth it

I aint gonna wait cumslut, get in touch & I'll tell you when you're gonna get it,how hard and how often.

GOT IT!!!!

img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif"