Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

PLEASE let me suck your cock!!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I have been on here for a while now and still no cock - never seen one, never touched one, never licked one, never tasted one, never sucked one, never felt one, never fucked one!!!

Surely after all this time I SHOULD have at least touched one by now????

Come on - Surely someone can help me on my quest for cock?????

Looking for daytime meets in London, Herts. img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

1st timer

help 1st timer needing to be sown some hot

PLEASE let me suck your cock!!!

I guess if you don't reply then it ain't gonna happen is it because I left you a message in a previous post, if your still looking then let me know and i'll fulfill all your needs for you.

RE:PLEASE let me suck your cock!!!

Hiya Dicktator

Didn't mean to ignore you at all, in fact not sure why I never replied to your last posting as you sound just what I need - someone who can help me turn my fantasys into reality!

I can only do daytime meets & can not accomodate as I have a wife who knows nothing of my sexy desires - but with notice could get out on an evening (Tues or Fri) for a few hours. Let me know when you are free, what you'd want me to wear, and what you want to do to me!!!

Take care,

Sissy xxx

Sissy

I have replied to you in the past but not heard back? I am in Barnet and would be interested in arranging something with you sometime. I'm st8 but very curious so would love to experiment with you? Get back in touch

Simon xx

1th time Looking for shemale

Its my 1th time on this sit and im looking for a shemala to have img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" if you are up for it plz email me :)

Check out the chat rooms during the day, I'm often there and we can pm, chat a bit and sort out the details.

hello Sam here 29 west london, get in touch sexy and lets make it happen. xxxxx

RE:RE:PLEASE let me suck your cock!!!

Hiya hun

I would LOVE to meet up one day & have some sexy fun - I am in the bi chatroom most nights, so lets chat & see what we want to do to each other, what you want me to wear, and more importantly when & where!

I am still a complete virgin & still absolutley desperate for cock - it really is all I can think about, and I am soooooooooooo gagging to suck, taste & fuck one.

However there are 3 things you should know! I am married so need real discretion - because of this I can really only do days, so I can leave for work in the morning as usual but have some sexy fun during the day and then be back as usual in the evening. I know this is sneaking around, but she really wouldn't approve of what I am desperate to do!!!!!!!

I can not accomodate, so would ideally need you to be able to do so during the weekday (I don't want much do I? - a sexy young stud, with his own house, some discretion, and a cock that I can lose all my virginities on!!!)

Finally I am by no means convincing - I am not shaved, but not too hairy; have never worn wigs or makeup; don't currently own any outfits (just sexy lingerie), though i want to get some for my 1st virgin time; and by no means athletic! However I will try to dress to please, and do own a selection of sexy baques, stockings, suspenders and lacy brasknickers!

So let me know when you are free, what you want to do, and hopefully we can have some fun!

Can't wait.

Sissy xxxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

want cock now

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"