Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Gangbang club in Kent for all single men!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi guys, the next meeting at the UK Gangbang Club takes place on June 26th! To Book your place or ask about anything please write to me here, giving me your email, and I'll get back to you. I now have made a new club website too!

Change of date

Sorry guys, the date has been changed to the 19th due to England playing a World Cup match that night.

Anyone allowed?

Is it for anyone or just Caucasians?

RE:Anyone allowed?

Yes the club is open to everyone! All races and ages are welcome, so long as you are under 90 and over 18, though the different girls that go there sometimes have preferences.

Is everyone welcome?

Hi guys, following on from what Danni said here, yes the club that I run is for everyone. I have set it up as a single guy, for other single men who like gangbangs. I became tired of Swinger clubs that do not welcome (or sometimes ban) single men, so this is a club just for us. Danni has been along and what a cracking night that was! She's coming back in the autumn for Halloween, the biggest party night of the year. I did have a girl who did not want black men, but this is not my policy and not something I was happy about and I felt uncomfortable promoting that party as I do not discriminate on age or sex grounds. If you check out the UK Gangbang Club in 'Clubs' here, you can see the website.