Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Pukka-Parties @ The F Club

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 11.06.2010 Date END: 12.06.2010 Pukka-Parties is holding viva la lingerie party at The F Club, in London.

This event is taking place on Friday 11th June.

If you are planning on attending the event, please list yourself as an attending guest.

If you are not already a member of The F Club, you will need to join. Like all clubs you will need to register prior to attending the event.

This can be done by simply contacting TheFClub via their onsite profile.

The F Club is allowing our members free membership, so that you can become a member of The F Club. This enables you to attend other events that The F Club hold.

The event is open to Couples, Single Males and Single Females. Please remember that places for Single Males arelimited, so add yourself to the attending guest list early to reserve your place and don't forget to contact TheFCLub profile onsite to register as a club member.

The cost of attending the event is:

Couples £30, Single Males £40, Single Females £5.00

Remember if you do have any questions relating to the club or even just a question about clubs and parties in general, please feel free to contact us via our profile.

We look forward to partying the night away with you at The F Club x

RE:Pukka-Parties @ The F Club

is my firet time to atend to the club and i dont know what i have to do.

re lingerie

What should the guys wear, pls?img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif"

RE:re lingerie

Its basically a nightclub, so smart dress to impress. No need for suits and ties!

The ladies usually put in more effort and generally look great. Gives the lads plenty to discuss at the bar.

If you've not been to the F club before you need to contact them beforehand via their website (otherwise you won't event get directions!) http:www.thefclub.com

There are some great dancers that usually do a little show for everyone at certain points during the night to help enhance the mood. Have fun!

Male2Female Cross-dresser

Hi, while most people class me as a cross-dresser I tend to think of myself as a female within a male body. I feel so female that my manly bits don't work the way they were meant to (I make love ONLY as a female). If I was to attend the F Club while dressed as Julie Ann what would my admission cost be?