Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

aquqrious1976's Quick Swing

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 21.05.2010,22.05.2010,23.05.2010,24.05.2010,25.05.2010,26.05.2010,27.05.2010,28.05.2010,29.05.2010,30.05.2010,31.05.2010,01.06.2010,02.06.2010,03.06.2010,04.06.2010, athletic male to fuck your wife in cyprus

gemm meet with he ex

I had occasionally fantasised with my wife about her meeting up with her ex boy friend of many many years ago and some how seducing him, just for fun, She has occasionally said he was very well endowed and had loved felling her pussy fully stretched by him. But I believed she was far to conservative to even consider it. Well a few weeks ago she told me that he was coming to our district for a work seminar and had made contact and wanted to catch up if it was OK with me, which it was. The night came, she dressed up a little more sexuly that usual then she went out for dinner with him but kept the events of the night secretive until I assured her I would be aroused by what had happened, regardless of how far things went, thinking she would have only pashed him off at the end of the night ort similar, even though she did come home very wet, I thought she was just extremely turned on. The next day after dinner and a bottle of wine she gave me a note saying read this, I will be waiting for you in the bedroom.

Here is what the note read,
Hi, as you know my ex friend Stewart and I went out for dinner to a restaurant last week. We were soon in the right mood and began talking about general things until the conversation changed and we joked about what we used to get up to in the back seat of his car many years ago before you and I meet, but we laughed it off thinking nothing of it. But later in the night the mood was set and some how Stewart gave me that look and I became really turned on, not really thinking what could eventuate. After our meal we went to the bar area for a drink and began talking about the old days again. I sort of flirted with Stewart as we progressively got drunker and as we left the restaurant I remembered saying, lets go have fun Stew, in the top of my voice. He laughed as he thought it was hilarious. But I really wasn't joking, I just didn't really think things would progress. Anyway I guess when I suggested that we go parking it was a fantasy come true for him, me too I guess. I was feeling very sexy and erotic and wanted to finish the night off on the high! I really don't know what I was thinking at the time. I know I was really drunk and I had lost my inhibitions and the talk of what we got up to all those years ago had me turned on. We didn't go parking, a bit old for that so we ended up back at his hotel room. I suggestively flirted with him as we enjoyed a drink from the mini bar. It wasn't long before we began making out, Just kissing and a bit of fondling at first then I felt his hand touching my breasts and thighs, when I felt my pussy being touched under my skirt I nearly died on the spot with excitement. I think it was then that Stew said lets get rid of this, and my skirt was then removed leaving me in only my little panties and top, which was partly open. I remember kissing Stewart and then moving down, unzipping his jeans and giving him little kisses and licks on his penis before I got up the courage to fully go down on him. I knew that with my skirt removed my pussy was venerable but I was so turned on I just wanted to go with the moment, I continued on kissing and sucking Stewarts penis when Stew motion me to lay back on the bed and he began to slip his fingers into my wet pussy, in and out in and out. I was so aroused I slipped my panties off and fully opened my legs wide apart then he went down on me drilling his tongue into my pussy, I closed my eyes and just enjoyed what was happening, it felt great and he soon made me cum. Stewart was really turned on and I thought to myself, it's gone this far, why stop now, so I rolled over, my ass was high in the air and my legs were apart, I'm sure I sub concisely did it as an invitation to Stew not really knowing what was going to happen, then it did, I felt a hand on my thighs, his penis was rubbing around my pussy lips then it happened, he slipped up inside me and all I could think was oh shit, he's fucking me. I remember moaning out really loud as I felt him fully penetrate me, I was in a sort of stunned state by what was happening but really enjoying it at the same time. I guess he was inside me for only a minute or maybe less before he moaned out in pleasure, pushed hard up inside me and filled me with cum. He then slipped out of me as quickly as he entered me and laid back on the bed, I just stayed in my position not knowing what to do, my pussy was still throbbing with excitement but I soon relaxed and realised I must head home to my husband and called a taxi, Stew gave me a kiss good night and said it was great reunion. I remember as I was getting into the car I was so full of cum it was dribbling down my legs and I just giggled to myself. It was so erotic when I got home and hoped into bed with you and we began making out, I sort of guessed you may have known what I had got up earlier that night, after all my pussy was sopping wet and that turned me on even more. So now you know what actually happened and I'm waiting for you up stairs?img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"