Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Testimonials

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

As swingers andor contact websites go, I have come across few that are quite as restrictive in terms of what functionality you can and cannot useaccess unless you register with the site first.

On the face of it, it appears to be an excellent site and I was attracted to it for the fact that it claims to only take listings from people under 40 (which I am) and have a lot of listings from single women (which is all I'm interested in meeting). However, just to see their pictures on their profile or to do an advanced search of the database, I have to fork out money and register. I am therefore a little agreeved.

Before i am willing to shell out, I want some reassurance that I will get the kind of service that I want and that there are people using it to make contact with others.

Now of course I recognise that even if I do register and put a picture of myself on my profile page, that I have no guarantees of attracting a reply - this is true of any contactswingers website. But, I want some more guarantees that before I incur any costs. I think this is only reasonable to expect. I therefore wnat to hear some testimonials for people that have used this site and have managed to meet suitable persons.

If anyone can cite a good experience and is willing to encourage me to sign up, please would they do so here.

Re: Testimonials

2 great experiences , 2 upcoming . Be prepared to wait ages and sometimes get no replies to mail u send !!