Home > Forums > Bukkake (Fetishes and Other)

looking to start a bukkake group in essex

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi everyone ok once again i am going to attempt to get this started as last time was a nightmare, i am looking for a few willing women who love the though of hot cum being sprayed over them to contact me so that i can arrange some bukkake parties, we can discuss terms etc when you et in touch, looking for genuine people that are interested, lets make this happen, essex needs it !!! ;)

anyone ?

anyone interested in this, lads you must want this ? do you know any willing ladies img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

RE:anyone ?

i would be interested if you can find some busty women in essex ;-)

ok

good good i am still on the lookout mate so if you also know anyone that would be interested keep me informed ;~)

RE:looking to start a bukkake group in essex

Hi

Could i be of any help

RE:looking to start a bukkake group in essex

Hi,
Very interested in your bukkake parties.The more cum the better. Get in touch if you need a willing and randy surrey girl to liven up essex.

Count me in!

Hi, really interested in this. Keep me informed of how things go, i'll keep a look out for some ladies too!

Consider me in

Please let me know when, where and what time and I will bring myself sex self along.

Good Times

getting there

ok people had some responses waiting on a comeback from a couple of lovley ladies :)

Room for another guy

Is there room for one more guy at this party? If so I'm in

bukkake

yeah the more the merrier but still trying to get the women involved still in talks so will let you know remember any women u know or any women out there please get in touch if your interested cheers

Hi

i would also love for this to happen, got plenty of cum to share :D

bukkake

count me in, once you find the wenches

RE:bukkake

id be up 4 bukkake,i love lots of hot cum,bf 2 watchtake pics.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Hi Hun

Count me in filthy slut here addicted to cum, Evey from Evetel

More info please

Evey

RE:RE:looking to start a bukkake group in essex

Hi Hun

Evey here from Evetel, really love to be in your group, in Kent near Dartford.

Addicted to cum

Evey

Hi

Love to help out as i love cum

sarah

Ok

Ok people we have our first cumslut gagging to be showered in hot cum I am looking at venues so need numbers now guys who's coming let me know

Me

i can come , just let me know where is will be

RE:Party

Hi buddy,
Genuine Essex business professional done similar in Amsterdam in my time there, 38 we, easy going wont waste anybodys time, just let me know where & when if you want me involved.

RE:RE:Party

pardon the pun but has anything ever come of this?

hi

still trying to sort it

hmm

Did this happen? Posts seem old? If it hasnt or if another is happening soon let me know, will have to be in benfleet or basildon area however... :)

RE:Ok

Would like to be involved if anything cums of this!