Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

notts couple seeking fun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

looking for a bibicurious girl in nottingham for casual fun, couples considered, check out our profile img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hello

We're a Notts couple looking for the same thing. We haven't been able to find anyone online recently so hopefully we can chat sometime. Have a look at our profile and tell us what you think. We haven't bought membership to the site yet but we're thinking about it. We'll post some more pictures soon.

RE:Hello

We're a Notts couple looking for the same thing. We haven't been able to find anyone online recently so hopefully we can chat sometime. Have a look at our profile and tell us what you think. We haven't bought membership to the site yet but we're thinking about it. We'll post some more pictures soon.

Hi abbeycolles
you sent me a flirt but im affraid being classic member i cant reply to you with a nice message, if you become a premium member give us a email and i would love to pass details on so we could have a chat and see where things go. were also thinking of going premium again aswell.img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

RE:RE:Hello

hi there, also a couple in Notts and looking to meet like minded people for fun.