Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

Wanna fuck me?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I want guys and couples to take me to hotels in essex and fuck my wet cunt... I love the feel of a hard throbbing cock inside me and im highly sex driven!
Ill happily send anyone a photo of me so you know what I look like... ;)
So cum on who wants to play?!

Staci Xxx

RE:Wanna fuck me?

Hiya, me me me want to!

I want guys and couples to take me to hotels in essex and fuck my wet cunt... I love the feel of a hard throbbing cock inside me and im highly sex driven! Ill happily send anyone a photo of me so you know what I look like... ;)So cum on who wants to play?! Staci Xxx

Staci and her love of hotels

To any bloke out there thinking of taking the lovely Staci up on her offer, think twice. She contacted me yesterday to get together and I suggested a hotel. I booked it up and was told by her that she was eager and would be there at 8. Then when I messaged her at 7.45 she said she would be late and that was the last I heard from her. I waited till 10.30 then trotted off home. I have tried to find out what happened by texting and mailing as I was worried something may have happened to her but she seems to be still logging on to this site. So beware that all I have to say.

Hi stacy, send me a pic..

hi

hi heres my number text me am 26 yeras old guy 07564288183img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

hi fuck yeah id love to email me

I do...contact me

i do

send a pic!

I'd love to

:)

picture ;)

a picture would be good?

Heya babe can i get a pic of you so i can think about the hotel and fucking you with my 8 inch cock. my email is

william

xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

can you please send me your pick

Yes please really attractive well hung sexy guy would love.

Yes lets FUCK baby looking for fun

Lets fuck tomoro

Met fuck suck young man looking for fun with 2 young women thursday 15 evening img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"