Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Meeting with Jane looking for a man for meeting

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 07.05.2010 Date END: 08.05.2010 I'm having a meeting with Jane on the 7510 to meet in Leyton London. She has had meetings before with men & couples. Jane is white 54 a bit over weight & 5'4 tall. She is only looking for 1 other man for the meeting. Jane like sex, oral boh ways, swallowing cum, fisting, wanking men, men feeling her body & tits sucked. If you would like to come you can contact me.

RE:Meeting with Jane looking for a man for meeting

Hi; does jane like an older guy - if so I would love to join you next Friday night

Adrian

Re:meet

Would love to attend please let us know the details

Meet

Hi would like to attend. please send me contact details.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

jane

if she would a bloke who is different count meinimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi, sounds good, have previous experience, am reliable, will not let you down. So please consider me.

RE:Meet

Hi would love to attend.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

I would love to get involved x get back to me p[lease x

love to join in guys!
see my pic attached.
let me know details working stratford so can arrange visit next week to join up.

love to meet up if ur interested im a big easy goin black male with a nice thick cock id love u to play with, i love sucking pussy n cant wait to taste u, let me no where cs not sure if i can make it jus depends where ur gna b.xx

Hi Jane, I really really really want to attend...to you! I'm cumming! img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Janes Meet

Hi

Would love to attend............Please send me details

Mikeimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"