Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Looking For A Unattached Man to Join My Wife and I

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 10.04.2021 Date END: 10.04.2021 Looking For A Unattached Man to Join My Wife and I. You must NOT be married , separated or in a committed relationship.

Let me be up front so we all save a lot of time. We do NOT talk on the phone or share pictures (other than what you can see on this site). We (wife and I) will receive and and answer messages for questions (to a point).

If you want to know if we are real you will have to come to our home in central New Jersey. When we open the door you will see us and know we are real. At that point you can decide to come in or to leave.

If you come in, we can all ask and answer any other questions.The male must be at least into possible mutual masturbation with me, nothing more. Rude behavior and not respecting anyone's limits will make for a quick end to the invitee's attendance.

If you think we can NOT be called "Swingers" because my wife doesn't swap (her choice) then please do NOT consider meeting us.

We are looking for one unattached male to attend our couples meets when we can finally begin hosting again. All our meets are in our New Jersey home. If you are married or in a relationship please do NOT apply because you will NOT be replied to!

The man we are looking for must be:

1) Unattached Single Only
2) Between the ages of 40 to 70
3) He will be happy if all he gets to do is watch and pleasure himself and watch us. If a couple other than us is at this meet and wants to have him join them they will ask)
4) Must have nude pictures on the site (no face only)
5) Must be disease and drug free
6) Must be close enough to meet

If this isn't enough for you think of it this way. On the night of the meet if you have nothing better to do, why not attend. It's better than nothing.

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled