Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

Fit Guy Available - Hotel fun near Blackburn 19th 20th April

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

My name is Jack and I am 36 years old, I am 6 ft tall, slim with short dark hair and a slim figure. I am currently single and trying to enjoy it as much as I possibly can. I live in Sussex in the UK but I am travelling to Blackburn on business on 19th and 20th April and will be staying in a hotel. If your available for some sexy fun then I would very much like to hear back from you.

I have had a few experiences before and would very much like continue to do so. I am a relaxed person, not pushy or disrespectful. I am not expecting anything on a first meet, but if it happens then I would be happy also. I am a confident person, always well presented, spoken and dressed. I dont smoke, althought I dont have a problem if you do. I am clean shaven and and toilet trained :)

As for likes and dislikes well I am in to most things, I am straight, although I dont have a problem being around another man naked together. I love the woman to be the centre of attention and get a lot out of seeing her receive pleasure. Love giving and receiving oral, lots or prolonged foreplay, touching and kissing. Very keen on roleplay and fantasy sex, and perhaps a little bondage now and then. I like to think that I am good company to be with, I certainly know how to behave and wont be messing anyone about. I am 100% genuine and will always turn up if agreed.