Home > Forums > Bukkake (Fetishes and Other)

cum on my face Nw

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi from jill would lov some big hard cock to wank over my face or pussy. Hubby too watch me get coved in hot cum.will suck you till you cum or just wank for me. Can meet up in the north west. pLease sent a note or number would love to hear from heavy cummersimg src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

Too Far

If ever you come south I will be more than willing to help!

RE:cum on my face Nw

HI Jill

Would love to oblige, check out my profile and e-mail me

Px.

hi from jill would lov some big hard cock to wank over my face or pussy. Hubby too watch me get coved in hot cum.will suck you till you cum or just wank for me. Can meet up in the north west. pLease sent a note or number would love to hear from heavy cummers

Love to!

Hi Chaps
Im a gen decent chappie from near Blackpool & would like to be part of your bukkake fantasy.
Please look at my profile & contact me
Dave

xx

bukkake

Hiya Jill did you get anywhere with your advert, we know a couple of spots closer to us if you fancy it.

Hi

I'm in the NW and would love to cum all over your face whilst your husband sits back and watches

hi from jill would lov some big hard cock to wank over my face or pussy. Hubby too watch me get coved in hot cum.will suck you till you cum or just wank for me. Can meet up in the north west. pLease sent a note or number would love to hear from heavy cummers

Hi jill, would love to cum and spray your face with my hot load whilst you hubby watched, you sound like my kinda girl!!

I'm in the NW and up for this as soon as you want ;)

Send me a message ;)

I be up for that send me a message :)

i will help out love to xx

Well up for that......keep me posted!

I am willing to help out here anytime...Let me know if you are still interested.

RE:RE:cum on my face Nw

just tell me where you are and i will be there to cum all over your face

hey there were bouts in the nw u from?i think i could help u out