Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Guardamar Nudist Beach...

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Any one used the beach yet this year.... Yes its been rather cool but theres lots of dunes

RE:Guardamar Nudist Beach...

hiya

cumming out in May hoping to have sum sunny days on the beach

Andy n Debs
xx

shock

I think you will get a shock when you go down there.
We went a couple of weeks ago and the place is chaos, there is now hardly any parking when approaching from the La Marina campsite, all the parking on the left hand side has gone and maybe only 30 or 40 spaces on the right. There is a new wooden walkway all the way from the campsite to the beach, but very little if any parking up there.
As for the beach itself they have put four rows of hedging between the beach and the dunes to protect new plants making the dunes almost cut off from the beach.
We spoke to some regulars down there who seemed to think that the town hall are going to close the road completely making the whole area only accesible on foot.
Nudist friendly Spain???? I think not.

san pedro

if you are in the area let me know but i went to san pedro beach, past the port. there were a lot of dunes, Managed to meet isabell who was up for anything.

need more info or to set a date let me know!

RE:shock

used to use the beach area a lot a few years ago. Contact me for a meet there if your interested.

La marina ,

Hi , we use to aproach the beach from the other side . park with te sfish farm pier and aproach the beach through the wood walkway into the dunes :) nice beach :) love to be back there this weekend and see some sexy naked people .... ;) img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Nudist Beach

We were there last year and found it ok yes you do have to park and walk a bit down the walkway but not that far. We are going again in June so if anyone wants to meet up let us know img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

La marina

Love the beach , nice nude people , men and woman :) I use to get to the beach from the Guardamar site and it is not a long way to go ;) get nude and have fun in the sjn :)

La marina

Hello , anybody wants to get together in the La marina this week ? Just the male here now! Hopefully it will temt the wife for the summer :) img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:Nudist Beach

We were there last year and found it ok yes you do have to park and walk a bit down the walkway but not that far. We are going again in June so if anyone wants to meet up let us know

I`ll be there most afternoons from June 4th - please check out my profile and let me know if you`d like to meet img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

La Marina beach 10-15 June

la marina - 10-15 june - love to keep your wife happy - no inhibitions - plse contact asap to make my hols and yours fun

RE:Nudist Beach

Looks like La Marina is starting to pick up now that Summer`s officially here.I`ll be there again tomorrow,so come over and say hello - you cant miss me,just look for blue shorts (only to arrive in obviously!),blue towel,brown body and big dick lol !! img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:Nudist Beach

any action in thedunes of la marina these days ? have being there a week in June . many nice nude people on the beach man and woman . have not being up in the dunes yet :) whats on up there ??

RE:RE:RE:Nudist Beach

We were there yesterday, spent most of the day on the beach then sneaked over the ropes and into the woods later for some fun. There were quite a few Meercats - our nickname for the guys who keep popping up and down looking for action - but nothing else. We didn't see another couple inside the ropes at all. Sometimes we think we are the only couple who go there nowadays.

RE:RE:RE:RE:Nudist Beach

mmm sounds like you have fun there .... hope I see you there next time :) nice pics on your profile img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Nudist Beach

Barring last minute cockups (pardon the pun) we will be going tomorrow (Sunday) Usually at the La Marina end around the 3rd blue bin from the dune.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Nudist Beach

We been unable to go there for a couple of weeks , but in the couple of years we have attended we have never seen another couple having sex there. we normally are in the dunes not to far from the single palm near the beach. Be nice to see others besides the normal watch manas he is called who then signals in his band of meercats, although looking at my photo's I cant moan....lol

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Nudist Beach

KDD sexual encounters for Wednesday 22082012,,,,,, at 19.00 hours,,,,,,, in eroski orihuela (telepizza door),,,,,, attended only by women

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Nudist Beach

would be the closing time of the mall

Beach action guide anyone please?

Hi....I'm in the area for the next few weeks and intend exploring la marina etc. anyone like to guide me? Open to experimentation including checking my bi curiosity...img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"