Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

kosmickissers's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Saturday, 27 March 2021; Sunday, 28 March 2021; Saturday, 3 April 2021; Sunday, 4 April 2021 We are looking for a couple or sum1 who can travel this (2703) or the next weekend (0304). Send a msg or reply to this post if interested.

Hey guys, checkout my profile and let me know if we can have a chat over coffee or drink of your choice or online to see if we can take this forward ! 

Hello guys !! I would be glad to connect with you and take it forward based on the mutual interests.. looking forward to hearing from you..

Hi there! Would love to get in touch and travel with you guys. Please check out my profile and if you're interested inbox me. Cheers!

Hi guys, I'm interested. Pls text

Hey guys, checkout my profile and let me know if we can have a chat over coffee or drink of your choice or online to see if we can take this forward ! 

Hey Gorgeous Cpl

Am a classy savvy, sauve, NRI gent who is discreet and respectful of your thoughts links and space. Am well experienced, non judgemental and most importantly not pushy. Looking for the right people to have great times and wonderful friendship esp novice cpl who like to explore slow

Hey there 

Get kicked out often on the messenger

I mailed u in pvt can we connect 

Caio 
Xox

I am interested I can travel dear

Nooo

Nooo????

Message me 

Interested

Interested

Still waiting for your reply