Home > Forums > The Lounge (General Chat)

Asked to confirm details for a meet?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hey guys,

Someone interested in meeting up has asked if id register to another site to confirm my details, and its a webcam site? Im assuming this isnt common practice and is some sort of scam? img src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif"

RE:Asked to confirm details for a meet?

dont really know but I'd assume so.

I'm assuming the link has come from a 26yr old female using the email ? Its a scam!.... I've come across this same person using a variety of usernames. They all send you an email with a pretty fit looking lass lying on a bed, with a cat! and include a link to a pay site. Dont log on..... Once you give your card details your account will be emptied. I've reported it to the site controllers but i'm still finding other usernames send it.

RE:RE:Asked to confirm details for a meet?

I was approached two times in the last few days in exactly the same way. LushLucy wanted to send a pic, and she insisted I get verified. Same as you it pointed to a webcam site. Needless to say I didn't follow the link.
There are a few doing similar things it seems. makes it very difficult to know who is genuine and who is not doesn't it.....

short answer.......scam